Isn't Business Coaching Expensive?
At The Dasiemme Group, we care about your business and have structured our coaching programs – both BizFit Bootcamp & 1-on-1 Coaching to be affordable for any sized business.
There are some firms around that will ask for thousands of dollars per month, but we deliver quality services for an affordable price.
Our programs start from as little as $165 per week.
Why should I have a Business Coach?
All of the best teams, athletes, performers or CEO’s have one thing in common – they have a Coach.
Business moves so quickly these days – it can be hard to remain competitive, keep up to date with the changes, and run your business day to day.
More business owners are turning to Business Coaches to help them to develop a winning game plan for their businesses, keep them on track, and keep them accountable.
We strive to be your motivator & mentor, and we will keep you accountable.
How are programs delivered?
We offer a variety of programs for different types of busiesses.
Our 1-on-1 Coaching programs are delivered either face to face, or via video-conferencing platforms such as Skype or Zoom. In some cases, we may conduct coaching over the phone – but in all cases – the coaching is customised to your individual needs. Each program is designed with you in mind; taking into account whether you need coaching weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
The BizFit Bootcamp is delivered via email and secure video. Feedback is provided by us following completion of each module, so that you can refine any work that you have completed to ensure real results.
What is the "BizFit Bootcamp" Program?
We have an amazing training program called BizFit Bootcamp, which is a 12 module program.
This incredible program is delivered via email and secure video. Feedback is provided by us following completion of each Module, so that you can refine any work that you have completed to ensure rapid results.
We commence BizFit Bootcamp each Monday morning.
Our BizFit Bootcamp is made up of 12 Modules:
Module 1 – Mindset
Module 2 – Goal Setting
Module 3 – Business Plan
Module 4 – Systems & Operations
Module 5 – Develop your Niche
Module 6 – Building Alliances
Module 7 – Ways to Increase your Profits
Module 8 – Sales made Simple
Module 9 – Customer Retention
Module 10 – Social Media
Module 11 – Build your Dream Team
Module 12 – Time Management
What makes us unique?
Many business coaches have a “cookie cutter” mentality with programs and systems that just don’t cut it. Our programs are not like others! The basics are the same for every business, as are many of the advanced strategies that we teach our clients.
What are the types of businesses you have coached?
We are able to coach any type of business, if you aren’t on the list below, we hope you will be there soon.
- Insurance Broker
- Building Surveyor
- Travel Consultant
- Civil Engineer
- Bed Manufacturer
- Cleaning Company
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Pool & Spa Specialist
- Physio Key Therapist
- HR Consultant
- Language Tutor
- Loan Broker
- Property Manager
- Life Coach
- Beauty Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Signage Company
- First Aid Trainer
- Hair Salon
- Airconditioner Installer
About Corporate Training
The Dasiemme Group will tailor corporate training specifically to suit your needs. Experienced in a wide range of training, we have designed industry specific training for clients in a range of industries.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Customer Service Training
- Team Training
- Sales Training
- Social Media Marketing Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Executive Management Training
Corporate Training Case Study
In June 2018, The Dasiemme Group was approached by a local transportation company to work with them to develop an industry specific training package to cover conflict management & conflict resolution skills. It was quickly identified that there was no adequate off the shelf training package available, therefore The Dasiemme Group conducted extensive research and development on behalf of the transport provider.
This research took the form of a number of meetings with Senior Management including HR, Operations and Safety team members and also included incognito travel on public transport systems.
Once The Dasiemme Group had analysed the data from the research conducted, a pilot program was developed and presented to Senior Management for approval. The Dasiemme Group was then engaged to deliver the training to approx 150 team members over a 2 week period. The training took the form of classroom sessions, facilitated discussions and role plays which enabled the various team members to gain skills that will ensure their ability to manage & resolve conflict within their day to day workplace.
The feedback received from the participants, Senior Management and the owner of the business has indicated that the training has been most effective.
Footnote: As a result of conducting this training, other, similar transport providers have since been encouraged to engage The Dasiemme Group in the same training regime.
Want to know how we could help you?
Get in touch today to find out how we can help your business with training packages tailored to your business.
At The Dasiemme Group, we offer full service, flat-fee Permanent Recruitment. We also offer Short-Listing Recruitment services, where we run the ad, screen applicants & only send you the best available candidates.
We will do all the work while you focus on your business. Our fixed rate services allow you to manage your recruitment campaign costs more effectively so that you know your budget from the very outset. We help you by providing you with:
- Anonymity – remain anonymous so that you and your team are not hounded by jobseekers or other recruitment agencies
- Access to the best available candidates – we use every resource at our disposal including head-hunting to ensure you see the best candidates on the market
- Full coordination during the entire process – we do all the work, communicate with you every step of the way and provide regular updates on the campaign
- Assurance that selected candidates meet your Company Culture and Values
- Writing & posting effective job ads – getting the advertisement right from the start ensures you attract the right candidates
- Screening of “countless resumes” which means we cope with unsuitable candidates so you don’t have to
- Years of experience in Behavioural Interviewing
- Detailed interview notes on short listed candidates – we provide a detailed summary from our meeting with the candidates and offer our insights on each one
- Personality Profile of all suitable candidates using the DISC system free of charge
- Reference Checking – we conduct in depth checks on all short listed candidates
- Advice and assistance with salary negotiation
- Advice and assistance with letters of offer
- Full support during the probation period – we work alongside you and the new hire during the probation period to ensure any issues are resolved swiftly and to identify any skills gaps that may need to be covered
Full Recruitment Services start at $3,750 (GST inc).
Short Listing Recruitment
Sick of reading hundreds of resumes? Let us take away the pain by running the ad on job boards, receiving the hundreds of responses, screen the best candidates, and then send you only the best quality for interview.
Short Listing Recruitment start at $990 (GST inc).